WikiSilo theory is a minimalist epistemology that supports a unifying discipline within academia. It is supported by the WikiSilo tool (from wikisilo.org), and Wikimergic is its first client.
- The Emergic Approach is loosely defined for unifying cognitive modeling
- Wikimergic (a product of the Emergic Approach) is used to document the Emergic Approach. It includes WikiSilo components, and ECM.
- WikiSilo becomes a minimalist version of the Emergic Approach for science in general. It is housed in the master root level 0 WikiSilo named Wikisilo at wikisilo,org, Simultaneously, Wikimergic has extensions of WikiSilo theory for unifying cognitive modeling.
- Open-form thinking updates mostly Wikimergic, but WikiSilo as well. Wikimergic becoming suitable for unifying all of science, academia, general learning and decision making. A tool for unifying the world!
- Leibovitz, D. P. (2013) Wikisilo – Free tools and content to support a unifying discipline within academia. Retrieved November 17, 2013 from http://wikimergic.upwize.com/.
- Leibovitz, D. P. (2014) , West, R. L. & Belanger, M. (2014) WikiSilo: A Self-organizing, Crowd Sourcing System for Interdisciplinary Science [Abstract]. In P. Bello, M. Guarini, M. McShane, & B. Scassellati (Eds.), Proceedings of the 36th Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society (p. 3333). Austin, TX: Cognitive Science Society. (abstract; poster PDF)
Leibovitz, D. P. (2013) WikiSilo.org – Free tools and content to support a unifying discipline within academia. Wiki software and content accessed November 17, 2013 from http://wikisilo.org/.
Abstract: WikiSilo.org (or simply Wikisilo) distributes free software tools and content that support a unifying discipline within academia. This involves a hierarchy of WikiSilos at ever increasing levels, each acting as a unifying base to their unifying forks.
Leibovitz, D. P. (2013) Wikimergic: unifying the science of brain and mind according to the Emergic Approach. WikiSilo accessed July 15, 2013 from http://en.wikimergic.org. Accessed September 7, 2015 from http://web.archive.org/web/20130703150953/http://wikimergic.upwize.com/wiki/Main_Page.
Abstract: Wikimergic is a WikiSilo. Both are theories, methodologies, frameworks, tools and approaches for collaboratively unifying science. However, a WikiSilo is a minimalist and pure epistemology unconcerned with the nature of reality, while Wikimergic is used for explaining change, behaviour and time. This item publicizes the availability of Wikimergic.