- The Emergic Approach is loosely defined for unifying cognitive modeling.
- Wikimergic (a product of the Emergic Approach) is used to document (or house) the abstract Emergic Approach. It includes WikiSilo components, and the concrete Emergic Cognitive Model.
- WikiSilo becomes a minimalist version of the Emergic Approach for science in general. It is housed in the master root level 0 WikiSilo named Wikisilo at wikisilo,org, Simultaneously, Wikimergic has extensions of WikiSilo theory for unifying cognitive modeling.
- Open-form thinking updates mostly Wikimergic, but WikiSilo as well. Wikimergic becoming suitable for unifying all of science, academia, general learning and decision making. A tool for unifying the world! Nevertheless, because it currently is concretized by ECM, it appears to be targeted for unifying computational modeling.
- Leibovitz, D. P. (2013) Wikisilo – Free tools and content to support a unifying discipline within academia. Retrieved November 17, 2013 from http://wikimergic.upwize.com/.
- Leibovitz, D. P. (2014) , West, R. L. & Belanger, M. (2014) WikiSilo: A Self-organizing, Crowd Sourcing System for Interdisciplinary Science [Abstract]. In P. Bello, M. Guarini, M. McShane, & B. Scassellati (Eds.), Proceedings of the 36th Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society (p. 3333). Austin, TX: Cognitive Science Society. (abstract; poster PDF)